What's In It For Me?
With tens of thousands of recruitment agencies across the UK, we know what you are thinking – why should I choose Dutton Recruitment, out of all of them?
Here are just a few reasons…
- Industry-leading Clients – Having spent decades developing relationships and a strong brand, Dutton Recruitment has the privilege of working with some of the top businesses in each sector. This allows you to contribute to the success of crucial and exciting projects, with leading businesses.
- 1-to-1 support – here at Dutton Recruitment, we want to help you succeed. That is why all of our teams offer 1-to-1 support for every candidate – whether it is CV preparation, finding necessary training courses, or even career advice, we are here to help.
- Marketing-leading pay rates – our nationwide network of branches constantly take feedback, and carry out surveys, to ensure our pay rates are not only competitive, but market-leading.
- Your next role, whatever you do – as we have grown, so to has our offering as a recruitment agency. We now recruit in more than 10 different sectors, and hundreds of specialisms within these. This means that whatever role you are looking for, we can help you.
- Opportunity to grow – if you use Dutton Recruitment, we will provide you with more than just a career, we will also help you develop and grow. Whether it is trying to help you progress through your career path by working with our clients and the roles available, or whether it is helping you up-skill through crucial training courses with our sister-company ‘Portland Training’, we want to see you succeed.
- 24/7 support – we want to make sure that your experience with us is smooth, and stress-free. Sometimes things can go wrong, or there can be miscommunication – if this happens, whenever it happens, we want to sort it out. That is why we run a 24/7 on-call service at many of our desks. This ensures that day or night, Monday-Sunday, your questions or concerns can be answered.
This is just a small list of key benefits to using Dutton Recruitment as your agency. If you would like to find out more, contact any of our branches and someone can talk you through our candidates in more detail. Click here to find out contact information or here to view our live jobs on our Jobs Page.