Quick-fire Q&A - Simon Bell
10th September 2019
Today we’re talking to Simon Bell. Simon has a long history at Dutton, starting with us when he was 18 years old!
He now manages the Construction and Public Sector Team at our Rotherham branch.
1. What was your first ever job?
I was a paper boy.
2. How long have you been in recruitment?
3. What's your favourite thing about the industry?
My favourite thing about the industry is working closely with clients – I enjoy building and maintaining good working relationships.
4...and what your least favourite thing?
My least favourite thing is the same as most in the industry… let downs. They’re the bane of every recruiter!
5. What made you want to join Dutton Recruitment?
I initially joined Dutton Recruitment when I was 18 within an administration role, as they were based in the village where I lived. Thankfully, it turned out to be a good decision and I have been here building my career ever since!
6. What's something you can't live without at work?
My mobile phone and the internet.
7. Tea or Coffee?
8. What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
Spend time with my family.
9. What is your main goal at Dutton Recruitment?
My main goal at Dutton Recruitment is to continually improve the service I provide to clients and grow the Construction and Public Sector Industries.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
Disney World for sure. I’m a big kid at heart!
To find out more about his role within Dutton Recruitment and how he can help you and your business, email Simon.Bell@duttonrecruitment.com.